Jagiellonian University Repository http://ruj.uj.edu.pl/xmlui/?locale-attribute=en
The Jagiellonian Univeristy Repository consists of four modules.
- Bibliography of Publications of the Jagiellonian University Employees
Current and past publications of the Jagiellonian University employees are registered within this module. The bibliographical data may concern materials published in scientific sources, popular science magazines and others, both in electronic and printed versions. Information on the publications may be entered directly into the Bibliography database by the scientific staff or by the librarians from Faculty or Institute libraries.
- Bibliography of the Jagiellonian University Medical College
The Bibliography of the Jagiellonian University Medical College registers publications of the Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy and Faculty of Health Sciences since 1995. Entering the publications into the database is possible using the following address: email@example.com
- Repository resources
In the Resources module full texts of the publications of the Jagiellonian University employees can be found.
This module contains publications and reports created during realizations of various projects at the Jagiellonian University, specifically scientific research projects.
Data entered into the Bibliography of Publications of the Jagiellonian University Employees is sent to the Polish Scholarly Bibliography, as well as (in the form of a report) to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Information contained in this report is a criterion of awarding funds to specific Universities. That is why it is so important that the information gathered in the Employees Bibliography is complete. We kindly request all the persons employed at the Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Applied Computer Science, as well as the persons using the affiliation of the Faculty to send information on their newly published articles so that the librarians can enter them into the system.
In order for the librarian to create a description of the published article in the Bibliography of Publications of the Jagiellonian University Employees, the author needs to:
- Bring the original document or its copy to the Faculty Library; it might be best to send an electronic file containing the publication to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The librarian can create the publication description based on the DOI number of the article (provided the article is available online), the URL address of the publication, or the pdf file of the article if it has been sent.
- If sending the above information is not possible (e.g. the publication is available only in the printed version), the author must either bring the original or a copy of the document, or provide the following information:
- Publication title
- Full name of the author (authors) of the publication
- Title of the journal or other publishing form in which the article was published
- Issue date
- Page numbers on which the publication is located
Authors (scholarly employees), after logging in the system (http://ruj.uj.edu.pl/xmlui/?locale-attribute=en), can independently enter information on their publications, as well as check if the data entered is correct.
We request you to send information on your publications to mgr Katarzyna Żyrek from the Faculty Library to the address: email@example.com or to mgr Dorota Antosiewicz form the Astronomical Observatory Library to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org